If a blogger posts and no one reads it...
Existential questions blogged while doing my time at the nine to five.
Disclosure Policy
Link to my disclosure
Greetings
About Me
Deborah
View my complete profile
Here's what I read
Dooce
Matt, Liz, and Madeline
Dancing on the Edge
Eat, Drink, One Woman
Ramblings from Life
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(19)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(48)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(92)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(15)
▼
2007
(348)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(28)
►
September
(30)
▼
August
(34)
Opinions Needed
Vacations, after kids....
Quiet Before the Storm
Random Cuteness
It's Starting Already
I can't believe I almost forgot to mention this
this year will be different
Weekend Recap
Life is Different Now
By the Way
Speaking of being back at work...
Almost There...
Get up and Do Something (good)
Interesting.
Long Overdue Yard Update
I did it. Finally.
I've pimped her ride
On a rainy day like today...
I know they're ugly
I forgot to mention
Trifecta of Stress
I wasn't kidding...
What to get the almost five year old in my life
Whoosh!
Do you know what this is?
My First MOMento
Dreams for my children
Too fast
Things I need:
Halloween in August
Odds and Ends
These are the days...
Love this!
The Stuff that dreams (and perfect summer days) ar...
►
July
(21)
►
June
(52)
►
May
(73)
►
April
(49)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(2)
►
December
(2)
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
On a rainy day like today...
I thought I'd brighten things up and post some beach pictures from the past few weeks.
Sadie getting ready to go under (this is a recent accomplishment for her).
Sadie's friend, Preston, riding the boogie board in.
Eden cheesing it up for the camera...
Eden getting in on some of that boogie board action, too.
The beach divas.
1 comment:
Kimberly
said...
Great pics.
August 22, 2007 at 9:57 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great pics.
Post a Comment