Do you go out to the mall on Black Friday? I don't. In fact, I kind of hide in the house - just the thought of needing to drive anywhere on that day kind of sends me into a panic. So, though I may not have to suffer through horrendous traffic and even more horrendous lines at the stores, I do lose out on those amazing Black Friday deals that everyone talks about. Well, this year is going to be different.
I found this site -- Black-Friday.net--which does two really cool things. First, it gives you access to the ads for all of the great deals and saves you from having to comb through the paper to find a printed copy of the black friday ads. Since we don't get the local newspaper delivered, that's definitely a plus. But, for me, the really big thing about this site is that it provides direct links so you can redeem the coupons and buy the merchandise on Black Friday, at the same price as all those people who have been standing in line in the freezing cold since the night before without having to leave the house. Gotta love online shopping!
I've already gone in and indicated which things I want to be notified about...including Best Buy, KB toys and Old Navy deals. So, I think that this year, xmas shopping will be a little less painful, both physically and financially (I hope).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am one of the only people who love Black Friday. I always sign up for the updates.
Post a Comment