Friday, August 31, 2007

Opinions Needed

Remember the fabulous canvas photo I had done of Eden? Well, of course, it looks so great that I want to get one done of Sadie, too. I'm debating whether I need to get her gussied up and take a new picture of her, or if I can use one I already have. I really love this photo of her, but I'm not sure if it is 'enlarge and display' material, since she's not dressed up and her hair is getting blown into a sort of big Jersey girl 'do. What do you think?



And, by the way, if I haven't raved enough about canvasondemand, let me just rave a little more. The fact that I am actually now willing to shell out money for this, as opposed to just being happy with my one freebie, speaks volumes about the product. In addition to being a great addition to our home, it would make a really special anniversary, birthday or Christmas gift idea.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was just going to ask what company you used. What size canvas are you getting? I love canvas prints. There is nothing better! I love that picture, too, btw!

Alexis Jacobs said...

I think that is a great picture. I love natural shots.