Friday, August 17, 2007

I wasn't kidding...

...when I said I'd have more time for blogging now that I'm back at work. Yep, I'll now have time to detail even more mundane stories from our lives - brace yourselves!

Actually, I do have a cute story I wanted to note down for the memory keeper...

Yesterday, we were driving and we passed by my work. Sadie recognized it by the large, black, iron gate that encircles the entire campus -- in fact, she has mistaken the soon-to-be closed army post in the area for "mama's work" because of a similar gate. Anyway, we happened to go past campus from a different way than normal, and she got a sense for the size of the place. She said "wow, your work is very big." I told her that it was big because it was a university--a school for big kids. I then told her the name of it (Monmouth University). To which she replied, "yes, of course. Mama's University." That kid makes me laugh every.single.day.

1 comment: