No, I'm not talking about the fact that all of the stores have had Halloween wares up since immediately after the fourth of July (but, isn't that annoying? I hate when stores rush the seasons). I'm talking about Halloween the movie, the remake of which will be released at the end of this month. How many of you have had your pants scared off by Michael Meyers? Halloween was the first really scary movie I remember seeing (well, sort of seeing - I think I hid my eyes for much of it). To this day, it remains up there as one of my favorite scary films. It is also the first movie I think of when I think of Jamie Lee Curtis.
Anyway, I'm pretty excited for this to be released. It is written and directed by Rob Zombie. I actually had no idea that he did anything other than make music. But, I was reading about him on Wikipedia, and it seems that he has (shows you how much I know). Given his love of gore and violence, it seems like this movie will be the perfect outlet for him. I'm kind of curious to see what angle he's going to take. The hype about the remake talks about Zombie's 'unique vision'...so, I'm intrigued.
I found a trailer of the movie:
Looks good, doesn't it? And, scary as can be. I'm certain that I don't have the guts to go see this one in the theatres, but it is definitely going to be on my must rent list, once it comes to dvd.
Anyway, I'm pretty excited for this to be released. It is written and directed by Rob Zombie. I actually had no idea that he did anything other than make music. But, I was reading about him on Wikipedia, and it seems that he has (shows you how much I know). Given his love of gore and violence, it seems like this movie will be the perfect outlet for him. I'm kind of curious to see what angle he's going to take. The hype about the remake talks about Zombie's 'unique vision'...so, I'm intrigued.
I found a trailer of the movie:
Looks good, doesn't it? And, scary as can be. I'm certain that I don't have the guts to go see this one in the theatres, but it is definitely going to be on my must rent list, once it comes to dvd.
No comments:
Post a Comment