Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Things I need:

Soliciting recommendations!

1. Cute summer sandal-type shoes that don't kill my feet (my flip-flops are doing my ankles and knees in).

2. A good leave-in conditioner that won't leave my hair looking greasy.

3. New skin care products -- age and hormonal fluctuations are doing a number on my complexion.

4. A quiet night out with my husband (no kids! no friends. Just us.)

5. A good night's sleep.

3 comments:

Pretty Momma said...

I hear ya on the good night's sleep! A dream come true...

Carrie
www.mountainrailway.typepad.com

Sheena @ Mommy Daddy Blog said...

I need a good night's sleep myself, I'm dragging today.

Have you heard of the Wise Woman line from The Body Shop?

~Sheena
http://thebodyshopconsultant.com

Alexis Jacobs said...

Believe it or not, I have been trying the Proactive line and LOVE it. It is amazing the difference it has made on my skin.