Thursday, August 16, 2007
Do you know what this is?
An EMI shielding...? I don't either, but it is one of my pay to blog assignments this week. I even went to the site to try to figure out what it was, and I got as far as 'thermal gaskets' and realized that it was nothing that I was going to be likely to easily slip into anything I generally post about. I'm sure if Evan were around, he could tell me all about them, as he seems to just know about these types of things. But, he's not, and so, I'm more or less just using this entry as a venue for a link, without much fanfare. However, if you know what these are, and if, in fact, you have a burning desire to buy one, go ahead and check out the company's--NEDC Fabricating Solutions-- site...(nedc.com).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment