The latest thing that I had sent to me was a sample of personalized pacifiers. First of all - what a great idea. I don't know why I didn't think of this back when we were in the business of buying--and sending to daycare--Sadie's pacifiers.
I'm guessing that the most common thing that gets engraved (and yes, these really are engraved, as opposed to imprinted, so there's no fear that the wording will wear off over time) is the baby's name. This in itself is a great idea, as anyone who has ever sent a baby to a large daycare setting knows that names must be on everything, and even doing so doesn't prevent your child from bringing home someone else's clothes, diapers, and...ICK...pacifier from time to time. That's just the nature of the setting. But these pacifiers really stand out, so I would imagine this would cut down on inadvertant paci swapping.
Anyway, we wrested Sadie's pacifier from her at 3 years and 9 months, and Eden has been a thumbsucker from early on, so we're not in the market for pacifiers ourselves. But, I will pass along the buzz on this to anyone who is. Definitely a great idea, a good quality product
Anyway, we wrested Sadie's pacifier from her at 3 years and 9 months, and Eden has been a thumbsucker from early on, so we're not in the market for pacifiers ourselves. But, I will pass along the buzz on this to anyone who is. Definitely a great idea, a good quality product
2 comments:
I like the idea of a personalized pacifier! Fun!
LOL That binkie is adorable!
Post a Comment