Friday, June 29, 2007

Another Quiet Friday

I'm at work again, today, and there are just two of us here. Everyone else is on vacation. On the one hand, I like these quiet days. It's a good chance to catch up on work stuff as well as other pressing things (like, finding out the status of Lindsay Lohan's drug rehab stint, and how Paris Hilton is faring now that she's out of the clink). On the other hand, once 2pm or so rolls around, the time will really start to drag, and I'll be itching to get out of here for the weekend. Evan and the kids are coming by for lunch, so that will help to break up the day. It was supposed to be a beautiful day today, and he was going to take them to the beach, but it is very overcast as of 9:30am, and it doesn't look promising. It is really hard to be stuck in the house with restless kids, so I hope, for his sake, the rain holds off.

No comments: