Thursday, June 7, 2007
I'm a biking fool
The weather has been so condusive to biking lately, that I've been driving home at lunch and grabbing my bike for a ride back to work. it is supposed to get very hot starting tomorrow, so it won't be as appealing, so I'm trying to just cherish these days of perfect riding weather. I've been averaging about 35 miles a week, which isn't an amazing distance, but good enough for me, I think. I can definitely see/feel a difference in my fitness levels from when I started. I remember the first day I rode to work (April 4th), I was huffing and puffing on the ride home, and was so stiff and sore the next day. Now, I don't even break a sweat on the ride to or from work. I've been trying to go faster and faster to sort of keep the ride challenging. Too fast, though, and I'm at my destination too soon. Ah...problems, problems...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment