Thursday, June 7, 2007

Nine Years

Nine years ago today, on a beautiful sunny day (not unlike today) and in front of all of our family and friends, standing on a veranda overlooking the ocean, Evan and I were married.

I can't believe it has been nine years already - we are an old married couple! We didn't have a digital camera back then, so I don't have any electronic copies of pictures. I may try to scan one in later, so you all can get a good chuckle out of how young and in love we looked :) For now, you'll have to satisfy yourselves with a picture of the now-demolished hotel where we had our wedding.



At the risk of soundy overly mushy, I will say that if it is possible, I am even more in love with Evan today than I was on the day we were married. I am so lucky to have found him and I look forward to spending ninety more years together.

Happy Anniversary to us!

1 comment: