Thursday, June 21, 2007
Lucky
Today was a '10' as summer days go. Sunny, clear, and dry, with temps in the 80's. I took Sadie and her friend Olivia to the beach, and Evan and Eden met us down there in the mid-afternoon. We had a great time. As much as I love the beach, I love watching my kids love it even more. The girls spent the entire day either in the pool or the ocean - they all looked pretty wiped out by the time I dropped Liv home at 5. On days like this, I'm even more appreciative of what I have and where we live. We may never drive a new car, afford that Orlando vacation home rental I've been thinking about, or have many of the luxuries that everyone around us seems to have. But, as long as we can ride our bikes to the beach on a sunny summer day, I think we have more than most.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment