I have an opportunity to receive a free photo enlargement--16x20-- of any photo of my choice. After thinking it over, and looking through our existing photos, we decided that it would be best to do one of Eden, since I have yet to take her for any formal portraits (bad mom!). So, last evening, after an early dinner, we got her gussied up and took her down to the beach to snap away. 106 shots later and we had some really good ones. Here are just some of the really cute ones - we're going to use the last one as the one we have enlarged (we'll crop me out of it). Can't wait to see how it comes out.
Saturday, June 23, 2007
Summer Evening Photo Shoot
I have an opportunity to receive a free photo enlargement--16x20-- of any photo of my choice. After thinking it over, and looking through our existing photos, we decided that it would be best to do one of Eden, since I have yet to take her for any formal portraits (bad mom!). So, last evening, after an early dinner, we got her gussied up and took her down to the beach to snap away. 106 shots later and we had some really good ones. Here are just some of the really cute ones - we're going to use the last one as the one we have enlarged (we'll crop me out of it). Can't wait to see how it comes out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOVE LOVE LOVE this shot!!!! WOW!
Post a Comment