I'm home with the kids again today, and guess what? It's raining out. Pouring, in fact. This better not be a pattern. Anyone have any suggestions for good rainy day activities? I'm really struggling to find things to do that are entertaining and suitable for two kids of different ages. I can think of a bunch of indoor things to do with Sadie (baking, board games, cards, playing dolls), but those things are hard to engage Eden in, obviously. And, the things that I can do with Eden (read board books, sing songs, play tickle tickle) are not very interesting for Sadie.
I'm really trying not to spend money unnecessarily, so some of the other things I can think of (ride the rides at the mall, go to an indoor playspace) are off the table, too.
If the rain would just let up, I'd just take us all for a walk around the neighborhood, but that's not happening right now.
Somehow, rainy days seem just so much worse in the summertime, don't they?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment