Well, now that you know that about me, let me tell you where I get my 'fix': CelebrityGossip.com. If, like me, you have some perverse need to know whether Lindsay Lohan's birthday party plans are still in the works, or whether TomKat are really expecting baby number two, this is the site to hit.
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
My Guilty Pleasure
The other night, I was online when Evan came up behind me and asked what I was reading. I had to 'fess up. I was reading about how Paris Hilton is faring behind bars. He gave me a strange look. Yes, it is true...in the 17 years we've been together, I've managed to keep my dirty little secret hidden from him. Well, now it is out. My name is Deborah, and I am a celeb gossip hound. *hangs head in shame*
Well, now that you know that about me, let me tell you where I get my 'fix': CelebrityGossip.com. If, like me, you have some perverse need to know whether Lindsay Lohan's birthday party plans are still in the works, or whether TomKat are really expecting baby number two, this is the site to hit.
Well, now that you know that about me, let me tell you where I get my 'fix': CelebrityGossip.com. If, like me, you have some perverse need to know whether Lindsay Lohan's birthday party plans are still in the works, or whether TomKat are really expecting baby number two, this is the site to hit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment