I noticed that my sister in law has her home office residing unobtrusively in the living room in one of these. I think its a great idea, and I want one. Right now, we've got the computer set up in the dining room, but eventually we're going to get a dining set and start using that area for entertaining, at which point, we'll need to move the computer. I think we could fit a piece like this in our living room, without it looking odd.
I've been browsing various furniture sites, including Coaster Furniture, which often has stuff that looks good and doesn't cost too much. But I haven't seen anything I really love just yet. I havent' even said a word to Evan yet, because I know he'll think it would be better to make something, and then it will just be years before I get the darn thing. I'm really not looking for a work of art, just a reasonably attractive and functional piece.
No comments:
Post a Comment