Can you imagine being stranded in an unknown city with no money or resources? Do you think you could survive? Would you forage for food? Beg for money? Sleep in unlocked cars and on park benches?
I'm pretty sure I wouldn't survive for very long in this scenario! Evan, on the other hand, would probably live to a ripe old age. He's just super resourceful like that. I swear, he'd be salvaging tomato seeds from the garbage and growing plants in a corner of some public park. He'd build a shelter out of abandoned car parts. He'd, of course, be befriended by sympathetic folks and probably offered a warm bed and a hot meal, if I know him.
On June 28th USA Network is premiering a new TV series, Burn Notice, that will show us how a former CIA operative deals with a similar situation. I think it should be a pretty interesting watch. I'm sure Evan will be into watching it, if I know him.
I'm pretty sure I wouldn't survive for very long in this scenario! Evan, on the other hand, would probably live to a ripe old age. He's just super resourceful like that. I swear, he'd be salvaging tomato seeds from the garbage and growing plants in a corner of some public park. He'd build a shelter out of abandoned car parts. He'd, of course, be befriended by sympathetic folks and probably offered a warm bed and a hot meal, if I know him.
On June 28th USA Network is premiering a new TV series, Burn Notice, that will show us how a former CIA operative deals with a similar situation. I think it should be a pretty interesting watch. I'm sure Evan will be into watching it, if I know him.
I would imagine, in some ways, it would be easier to survive out in nature, away from a city, if you know a bit about camping and wilderness survival. So, I'll be curious to see what tricks this guy has up his sleeve to survive in the urban jungle, sans food or money.
Check out USA Network's Burn Notice and maybe, just maybe, you'll learn more than Evan knows about 'surviving'.
Check out USA Network's Burn Notice and maybe, just maybe, you'll learn more than Evan knows about 'surviving'.
No comments:
Post a Comment