As you know, I've been doing paid blogging for a number of companies lately. I wanted to take a moment (or, an entry) to talk specifically about one of the programs that one of the companies offers. Pay Per Post (PPP) is now offering an additional way of getting opportunities...called Pay Per Post Direct. What this does is allow you to cut out some of the middle-man aspect of the pay to blog companies, and allow you to negotiate directly with the advertisers. Advertisers can approach bloggers directly with a posting request. And bloggers can then set their own minimum price for writing the opporunity.
While some of the other companies might mark up the rate as much as 50-100% when charging the advertisers and keep half of the money, PPP Direct doesn't. The majority of the money earned from blog ads you create goes to you.
I've mentioned before how much I like the ease and earning potential of paid blogging - but the potential to actually keep most of the money I am earning is a definite plus.
For those of you interested in getting paid to blog, or those of you already doing it with the usual suspects of companies, I encourage you to check out PPP Direct. There's more information available here: http://blog.payperpost.com/2007/05/part-one-of-birdo-release.html
1 comment:
Thank you, because I now understand the idea of PPP direct better, since I was approved and had no idea what I was approved for.
Post a Comment