Friday, May 18, 2007

Busy Weekend

We have a busy weekend ahead of us. The weather isn't supposed to cooperate, but most of our stuff is indoors, anyway. Tomorrow morning, Sadie has her lesson. I'm bringing Eden with us, so hopefully, chaos won't ensue with her and a barn full of horses. Anyway, that ends up eating up the entire morning (almost 3 hours, including the travel there and back).

I'm going to try to recruit my mom into watching Eden so that the three of us can go see Shrek 3, as I mentioned in an earlier post, I'm SO excited to see it. Currently, she's nursing my dad back to health, after his surgery to fix a hernia, so I'll have to see if she's up for it.

Sunday, Sadie's best friend from Pre-K, Matan, is having his 5th birthday party. The party is at Chuck E. Cheese. It should be a lot of fun (for them. Me? I'll probably need a glass of wine and/or a couple of tylenol afterwards).

Of course, in between all of this, we'll have to figure out how and when to run errands and clean the house. So, I'm sure it will be Sunday night before I know it.

1 comment:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Sounds like a busy weekend!