Saturday, May 12, 2007

Yes, My Saturday Nights are Something to Envy

...because I'm sitting here, looking through my list of pay to blog assignments, trying to figure out how to work the word peptide into a post, so that I can link to it. No, I'm not kidding. First of all, I had to figure out what a peptide even is (thank you, Wikipedia). Once I got a working definition, I became even more clueless as to how to strike up an interesting post that might casually touch upon the word. Somehow, it just didn't seem like I could slip it in, unnoticed, between the details of Sadie's riding lesson (a huge success! But, I'll save the details for another post) and an update of the status of our yard or a recap of the weekend. Hmmmm....horses, kids, flower beds, peptide, beach, Mother's Day -- not so smooth, right? It kind of reminds me of the 'one of these things is not like the others...one of these things just doesn't belong' skit on Sesame Street.

So, in lieu of trying to be subtle, I'm just putting it out there. Peptide, peptide, peptide. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

No comments: