If a blogger posts and no one reads it...
Existential questions blogged while doing my time at the nine to five.
Disclosure Policy
Link to my disclosure
Greetings
About Me
Deborah
View my complete profile
Here's what I read
Dooce
Matt, Liz, and Madeline
Dancing on the Edge
Eat, Drink, One Woman
Ramblings from Life
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(19)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(48)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(92)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(15)
▼
2007
(348)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(28)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(34)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(52)
▼
May
(73)
Just some randomness about the kids
Yard Update Part II
What is going on?
Wordless Wednesday - Carnival!
One Low Point of the Weekend
Fabu
I'll bet you didn't know this about me....
Its here, its really, finally, here!
Yard Update - Part 1
Calorie Counting, Revisited
They're Baaaaaaaack
Thursday Thirteen
Plugging this for my friend
Wordless Wednesday - How can she be ready for kind...
Love this
Sweet
It really just dawned on me this morning
edinburgh
some final thoughts for today
Weekend Update
Before we go any further
Credit and Debt
Crap
The next iPod I buy
Further evidence to support the fact...
Check this Out
Busy Weekend
I think I Need One of These
Movie Review: Delicatessen
I ingested...
If I had mad money
Thursday Thirteen
I am insanely excited for this to be released on F...
Need to do this more often
Wordless Wednesday
Question about Posting Video
Free Stuff
Weather
Lower Your Car Payment
ISO: New Couches
More on the Yard
This should be included in your 'taking home your ...
Need to hit the Gym
Car Insurance
Things to Do in NYC
The Lesson
The Beach
Are You a Pet Person?
Yes, My Saturday Nights are Something to Envy
Weigh to Go!
Quiet Friday
My Luurvely Lunch Date
Thursday Thirteen
Pay Per Post
Wordless Wednesday - Sadie's First Trip to the Salon
Listening
Vegetarian Recipes
Lists and Plans
Bug
ISO Reviews and Recommendations
Online Coupons and Deals
Again with the Yard...
This is Obnoxious, Right?
The Ride
I think I need a real hobby
Horseback Riding Lessons
Perfect Gift for the Mom in Your Life
Thursday Thirteen
Better than Expected
Unhappy Visit = Happy Meal
So Good
There's Something for Everyone, Online
Disclosure
►
April
(49)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(2)
►
December
(2)
Friday, May 11, 2007
Quiet Friday
I'm home today with Eden, who is running a fever. We'll be heading into the doctor in a bit, but for now, she's napping and I'm enjoying the rare sensation of being in a totally quiet house.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment