I have been doing
blog advertising for a number of companies, but I started out with Pay Per Post. I have to say, this has been probably the easiest company to earn from. There are a number of things I like about it. I think the feature that really sets them apart from the others has been how quickly they review posts and give feedback. I joined just a couple of months ago, and the experience has been uniformly positive. The majority of posts I've done for them have been accepted immediately. I did have one that was initially rejected. The email message that I got was prompt, explained what the issue was, and told me what to do to fix it. I was then able to get it accepted within the hour. Definitely a plus.
I mentioned in an earlier posting that Sadie is going to be taking horseback riding lessons. I'm thrilled she'll be doing it, but let me tell you...of all the activities we could have chosen, this one seems to be the most expensive! So, it has been nice to have some 'extra' money coming in for stuff like that. Pay Per Post has tons of opportunities, so it is really nice to know that if I need to earn a little extra for something, I can easily do it.
Since I've been doing this pay for blogging thing, I've also discovered there's a whole community of people doing it, too. Meeting interesting people is always a plus!
1 comment:
I.heart.PPP
Post a Comment