- We registered Sadie for Kindergarten this morning.
- I rode my bike into work - it was such a nice ride (perfect temperature, no traffic), and a great way to start the workday.
- I'm wearing zebra-print shoes today, and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I wish I could be one of those people who just wear anything with confidence, but it is so hard for me.
- This morning I started the final weaning of Eden off the bottle. We dropped her morning bottle, and once that is done, we'll work on the last one, the before bed bottle. I'm so sad about it.
- Last night we got a ton of plants for one of our front beds, so this evening, we're going to try to get them in the ground.
- Sadie picked some flowers to bring in to one of her good (boy) friends at school. When we got there, he announced "Sadie! I brought you a flower!" I think something is blossoming between those two...
- Speaking of young love...I think Eden has a thing for Ernie from Sesame Street. I swear she gets all flirty with the TV whenever he comes on.
- I post on a parenting message board (have since I was pregnant with Sadie) and we are a very tight group over there. Recently, I've noticed that someone I always got along really well with is giving me the cold shoulder (as in, not responding to any thread I post). It is bumming me out, and I'm not really sure what I did to tick her off. I hate Internet drama...for whatever reason, it always seems so much more overblown than real-life relationships.
- I scheduled another playdate for Sadie with her friend, Olivia. I'm excited about it because a: playdates are always fun for Sadie, and b: I really like Olivia's mom...so it is nice to get together.
- I have to buy a birthday present for a 5 year old boy. I have no idea what little boys like. The few times he's been to our house for a playdate, he's been very interested in playing with Sadie's Barbie dolls...I'm guessing it is best to just keep that one our little secret, though.
- The latch on our dishwasher seems to have broken. I have a load of clean dishes trapped in there! The darn thing is only a year old, too. Aggravating.
- I'm having lunch out, today, at a place right on the boardwalk. I love living at the shore. :-)
- We have had Babel at our house for almost three weeks. Each night, we say we're going to watch it, and each night, something else comes up. So, I'm putting this out there publicly...TONIGHT we are going to watch the darn movie. Really.
Thursday, May 3, 2007
Thursday Thirteen
Apparently, in the blogsphere, different days have themes (e.g., Wordless Wednesday, Supahstar Saturday...). Today, is Thursday Thirteen. Anyway, I'm sure I'm supposed to be adhering to some topic or something, but I'm going to make it my own. So, for today's Thursday Thirteen, I'm simply going to post thirteen interesting, and not-so interesting things going on in my life on this fine Thursday. Brace yourselves ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment