Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Bug



So, I have this love-hate relationship with horror movies. I love, love, love that nervous, almost sick to your stomach feeling that you get when you are anticipating something really creepy about to happen. At the same time, I usually end up hiding my head at the last minute, and not actually watching what happens!

Anyway, I'm pretty excited for the new bug movie starring Ashley Judd. First of all, I really like Ashley Judd, and she's usually really good in scary movies (Kiss the Girls, for example). Secondly, there's nothing quite like sitting in a dark theatre, with your date (in this case, Evan will hold the title) and practically wetting your pants with nervousness over the impending scene.

Bug opens in theatres at the end of this month. We'll be planning an anniversary 'date' in the beginning of June, so along with dinner, we might try to see this one.

Watch the trailer


No comments: