The front yard has really come together nicely this year. All of the hard work Evan put into it last year is really starting to pay off. The lawn looks really good - surprisingly! And, the front beds are starting to flower...the Irises, Impatiens, and Strawberry plants are all currently flowering, and the hydrangea, black-eyed susans and sedum are getting ready for their moment in the spotlight next. Sadie planted a bunch of seeds...nasturtium, sunflowers and zinnia, I think, and they are growing nicely. It will definitely be colorful out there this summer!
My challenge will be to keep it looking fresh and flourishing all summer, instead of having it blow its blossoming load early on. I've signed up for email updates with gardening tips and such from Home Depot. I'm hoping this can serve to remind me about what to do when to get the most life out of the garden this summer. Here's a link, in case you are interested in doing the same:
No comments:
Post a Comment