Anyway, this promotion is only good until May 17th, so check it out soon.
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Free Stuff
Anyone who knows me, knows I do like me some free stuff. Half the time, I get or take free stuff regardless of whether I need it or not - I mean, hey! Its free! But, I did stumble upon a great free stuff deal that's actually useful. For the next two days, you can get free ecards and printable greeting cards at AmericanGreetings.com. So, the free ecard part - eh, not so exciting, because there are several sites where you can get those. But, I think the free printable stuff is pretty cool. I love getting cards in the mail (just ask my wonderful sister in law who made my day with a Mother's Day card last week), and I like sending them, too, since I know it is such a simple way to brighten someone's day.
Anyway, this promotion is only good until May 17th, so check it out soon.
Anyway, this promotion is only good until May 17th, so check it out soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment