![]() |
1. My favorite color is blue 2. I still keep in touch with my best friends from high school 3. I watch reruns of "Dawson's Creek" on the sly 4. I bite my nails 5. I am a Pisces 6. I spend waaayy too much time reading blogs 7. I like my toasted marshmallows completely charred 8. I dance around the house and sing along to the radio when I think no one is looking 9. I am grossed out by mayonnaise and milk 10. Sometimes I skip to the end of a book, see how it ends, and then go back and read it sequentially 11. I am terrified of flying 12. I have never been in anyone's wedding party. The year I was pregnant with Sadie, I was asked, and had to decline, two requests. 13. I like my showers scaldingly hot |
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

10 comments:
Great T13! I also spend waaay too much time blogging, but what else am I supposed to do at work?
First off Sadie is adorable!
I love Blockbuster online because I can watch all my favorite old shows (sliders, xfiles, etc) in DVD.
scalding hot showers - absolutely. unfortunately it usually means i shower alone. sigh. Hubby loves me but not enough to suffer my love of extreme temperatures.
I am with you on # 4,5,6 and 12.
I was also asked when i was pregnant- the dresses were red and I was huge! I passed on looking like a walking blood clot! Great list!
I'm with you on #6, 7, 8, and 13! Especially the burnt marshmallow one!
Excellent list! Happy TT and thanks for stopping by mine! :)
Oh, and have a great Mother's Day!
I'm a Pisces too. Does this mean you're also a crybaby like moi ? LOL!
One of my oldest and dearest friends whispered to me on my wedding day that she was pregnant with son #2 (as it turned out). She was beautiful in her red bridesmaid dress. And I love looking at the pictures and realizing there is a tiny lurking Riley in there somewhere.
I watch Dawsons on the sly too, well used to, im all caught up now.
Good list! I do # 8 too. Happy TT13 - mines up at http://www.anyapples.blogspot.com/
Great idea for a TT list. And I couldn't agree more with #7. There's no other way to eat marshmallows.
Post a Comment