Right now, when you sign up for a new Cingular Wireless account, you can get a free cell phone. You get a pink RAZR -- you also get a free Bluetooth Headset with it. This is such a good deal. I actually am kicking myself because I just got a new account and phone a couple of weeks ago. I wish I had known this deal was coming down the pike. Anyway, it would make a great gift idea for Mother's Day, don't you think? Long after flowers have died and candy has been eaten, YOUR mom can be stylin' with her very cool phone.
I know I'm feeling a bit stumped about what to get my mom for the big day. And, for those of you who like to leave it to the last minute, they are offering free 2-Day FedEx delivery.
So, even if you already have an account, but are in the market for a new phone, check out Wirefly. They have tons of great phones and some really good deals that you most likely won't get at your local phone retailer.
This deal runs until May 11th (just two days shy of the Mother's Day), so be sure to check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment