Thursday, May 31, 2007

Yard Update Part II

Here's the follow up to last week's Yard Update on the glorious state of the front yard.

And now the bad news. The backyard is still in much the same state (of chaos) that it was in the last update. Time and money have both been pretty limited recently, so no work has really been done there. That is about to change, though. Next weekend, Evan will be leveling the back and getting the grass planted, if all goes well. I'm really anxious to get at least a small vegetable garden in this year (summer just isn't summer without fresh basil and tomatoes), so hopefully it will be ready for it before too long.

I also feel sorry for our neighbors. They are trying to sell their house, and I can imagine the fact that their property abuts our...meadow... isn't helping matters.

1 comment:

Sparky Duck said...

yea, your neighbor doesnt hate you, but they may be trying to steer people out the other window