![]() |
1. My wallet 2. A tube of lipstick 3. Loose change rustling around the bottom 4. Tissues - a few fresh ones, and usually at least one or two used one (tmi, sorry) 5. A couple of cheap pens 6. Some crumpled up receipts for things I bought at least a year ago 7. A diaper (I don't carry a diaper bag, so I just usually throw one in there) 8. My phone 9. A tampon 10. Old grocery lists 11. Dental floss 12. Lifesavers (wild cherry) 13. My iPod |
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

3 comments:
That list sounds very familiar :-) Someone's been looking inside my purse...! Mine's at
http://createahealthyhome.blogspot.com/
I could not even do this one because I only carry a diaper bag!!
a cute one though!
I have many of the same things, minus the diaper :)
Post a Comment