Monday, May 21, 2007

The next iPod I buy

I have only had my mini for a little less than a year, and I'm already eyeing up the next one I'm going to get. The mini is great, and I still have tons of space left on it, but I kind of have my eye on one of the 80 gb ones. I recently learned that it is possible to use an iPod video converter to store and view dvds on my iPod (I know...everyone else has probably known this forever...I'm always a little behind on these things). I think something like this would really come in handy, especially when traveling with the kids. I'm already trying to think of what to get or bring for the three hour car ride to Maryland in two weeks. Since the iPod generally comes with us everywhere anyway, it would be awesome just to be able to load up Cinderella or Shrek without having to pack a lot of extra stuff.

No comments: