Thursday, May 31, 2007

Just some randomness about the kids

1. Sadie has been very into riding her bicycle recently, after basically ignoring it for ages. She is still using training wheels, and probably will be for a while yet, but she has been enjoying taking it out, and even willingly (ok, it took a bit of coaxing, but she did it) got right back on after a spill the other night.

2. Eden now tells me when she has crapped her pants. As if I actually needed her to tell me (you can smell her a mile away). She starts saying "Tinky! Tinky!" which is Edenspeak for "I made a stinky load in my pants, please come change me."

3. Sadie has suddenly gotten over a lot of her finickiness with food. Thank goodness! She is starting to try more things, and dinner has become a lot less stressful.

4. If I haven't mentioned before, Eden has gone totally gaga over the Sesame Street crew. She just lurves "Harney and Dirt" and "Almo". Goes nuts when she sees them. It is very cute.

1 comment:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Your kids are too cute. :)