Friday, May 11, 2007

Weigh to Go!

First, the news you're all waiting for...the diagnosis. Eden has a sinus infection. Again. Bleh. Seems as though she has grown out of the ear infections and into the sinus infections. Anyway, she was so sleepy and lethargic that the standard hour long wait at our pediatrican's office didn't even seem too bad this time. Speaking of the hour long wait...one silver lining to sitting for a very long time in the doctor's office is that I had the opportunity to weigh myself. I haven't done so since early February.

Drumroll, please.

I'm excited to say that all the bike riding and going to the gym is finally starting to pay off! I lost four lbs.! Ok, I know that's not a huge amount, but since I was only trying to lose 8...I'm halfway there! And, best of all, I did it without dieting or Slimfast or ephedra or taking up smoking or having my mouth sewn shut ;-) It is 100% from exercising. Which makes me happy, because that will be the easiest to maintain.

Ok, that's all. You can go about your day now.

No comments: