Friday, May 25, 2007

Its here, its really, finally, here!

Photo credit: Crowds hitting the Belmar Beach, courtesty of the New York Times, May 25th, 2007. http://www.nytimes.com

Summer! The beloved season I wait all year for. Ok, so, by the calendar, summer doesn't officially start for nearly a month, but for all intents and purposes, Memorial Day weekend launches the start of summer. The weather certainly thinks so - it was HOT yesterday! We ended up eating out last night and dined 'al fresco' and it just felt like summer.

It is so beautiful today that I may have to leave work a bit early and head down to the beach for a bit.

We have another busy, busy weekend ahead of us, but all good things--horseback riding, a Strawberry Festival, beach, beach, beach and a couple of cookouts.

I may be scarce for the next few days, so have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Have a blast this weekend!