In a little bit, I need to leave work and go pick up both girls and take them for their well visits. they are both getting shots today, so it isn't going to be pretty. Actually, Eden is likely to not really notice/care, if her 12 month appointment is any indicator. But Sadie will notice and care. And cry and whine. And recoil from the nurse as if she is a man-eating shark.
I will be bribing her to cooperate by dangling a rare and coveted trip to McDonald's afterwards. Truthfully, though, I'm sure I'll still have to basically pin her down, screaming, for the shot. And, we'll still go to McD's afterwards.
My mom is meeting me at the dr.'s office, to help by holding Eden while I'm wrestling with Sadie. It takes a village, I tell you....
Wednesday, May 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor bugs. Hope the shots aren't too traumatic. K gets hers on Friday. Shots suck.
Post a Comment