Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - How can she be ready for kindergarten already?

10 comments:

Erin Faye said...

what a precious baby!

Write From Karen said...

Oh honey, TREASURE these moments now because all too soon, you'll wake up and they'll be in HIGH SCHOOL! Eek!

Write From Karen
http://take2max.com/blog/?p=1755

Anonymous said...

awwww...too cute!

Rayne said...

It goes so fast, doesn't it? What a sweet photo.

Qtpies7 said...

That is so hard! My baby, my tiny 6lb15oz baby, is about to turn 18 and is looking at colleges and the military. I'm ONLY 35!!!!! Where did my baby go???

MommaBoo said...

I want one sooooo badly.

This pic makes "my ovaries ache!" :)

This is one of the sweetest WW's I've seen today.

Thanks for sharing!

Happy WW and blessings for a nice week ahead!

Patois42 said...

Because you blinked!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Wow the time does go quick doesn't it. Happy WW.

Angel Mama ():)

Kimberly said...

The time goes by way too fast! What a sweet baby!!!!!

Alexis Jacobs said...

How time flies ((sniff sniff))