Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things I wouldn't want to live without


ok, so of course I could continue living without the following, but life would be a little harder, less fun, less interesting. Oh, and I didn't bother stating the obvious stuff, like running water and heat and all that. In no particular order:

1. My iPod
2. Coffee, first thing in the morning
3. Aveda Anti-Humectant Pomade
4. Mapquest
5. Love
6. Sushi
7. A good, supportive jog bra
8. SPF 30+ sunblock
9. Avocados
10. Comfy pajama bottoms
11. Flip flops
12. A close girl friend
13. Hugs and smiles from my kids


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



6 comments:

FatBlokeThin said...

Hi Deborah,

Your list is nice too. I am with you on #7.. only kidding....I don't jog!


http://fatbloke-midlifecrisis.blogspot.com/2007/05/thursday-thirteen-001.html

Sherry said...

Comfy pjs!!! Yes!
Thanks for a cool list...
http://toddlerlearningactivities.blogspot.com/

Joy T. said...

Except for #9 I can totally relate. Great TT list!

Alexis Jacobs said...

Great list!! I would have many of the same on mine too.

VE said...

I'm all aboard for your list! My #9 would be baby spinach. Yum. ^_^

Unknown said...

no iPod = Death!