Existential questions blogged while doing my time at the nine to five.
I love that photo!!
Oh how fun. I remember taking my son them my grandbabies to the carnival. It was just as much fun for me as it was for them. Thanks for the reminder. Happy MM. :)
Looks like fun!
Great! I love to see children smiling because they're having fun, not because you've asked them to pose for the camera!! Precious memories...
What happy faces
Oh wow! That looks like fun!
Great fun=great memories!
Looks like they are having a blast!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love that photo!!
Oh how fun. I remember taking my son them my grandbabies to the carnival. It was just as much fun for me as it was for them. Thanks for the reminder. Happy MM. :)
Looks like fun!
Great! I love to see children smiling because they're having fun, not because you've asked them to pose for the camera!! Precious memories...
What happy faces
Oh wow! That looks like fun!
Great fun=great memories!
Looks like they are having a blast!
Post a Comment